Jun 27, 2012

I'm here, I'm here...

I haven't disappeared or anything just busy between switching a job, buying a car, selling an existing car, fixing a former car.

3d modelling is a lot of work. But I am determined to finish the crocodile now that Elysius has gone to the strain of creating a book on it through his blog. I may lean more towards placeable creation than creatures going forward, but I retain the ability to create a necessary creature if a need should arise. Particularly when you can steal the animations of a similar one. That is a useful skill.

Recently I fleshed out the EXP and area table for my episodic adventure, and completed an area for chapter 1 of the Althea campaign.

Ps you didn't hear it from me, but I processed a few major plot points in a possible Islander 2. But seriously nobody said anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment