Feb 16, 2010

Saw a great medeival "B" movie today

I'm just piping in to spread the word of a really good 2009 movie I saw on the movie channel today. It was two near two hour parts, they played back to back.

It appeared it was a made for tv type of movie, Knights of Bloodsteel, total time 240 minutes.

Apparently it was also made here in Canada so yay for us. Despite its low budget as a TV movie thanks to CGI and bigger budgets, it actually stands up as a theater movie in terms of effects and sets, there's just not millions of huge action scenes like LOTR or something.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1264363/

I recommend watching. A really unique spin on goblins and other races, I won't spoil it more than that. Mose notably about it is it stars Davide James Elliot (aka J.A.G.)
and Christopher Lloyd (the scientist of back to the future(s) movies)

1 comment:

  1. Rofl, I saw it too last sunday, and it was lame! But perhaps I didn't appreciate it fully because I was working in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete