Sep 8, 2010

Pre Test complete

One of the players in the pool has gotten through the entire campaign. The others are slower but have advanced through chapter 1 which is essentially where every issue was, as expected.

Not only have I corrected their issues but I have done some area "finishing" so to speak, making merely functional areas more realistic and bustling.

I added somethings strictly for fun and to more closely fit the Islander claim; I said there will be challenging boss combats, so I've added some where there was no "boss" character before.

Now it truly is down to voice acting only.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I abandoned the idea of voice acting for 99% of what I originally planned to do. The amount of work involved spiralled way out of control for me to consider a reality. I am hoping to have one or two spoken lines though. My point being, I would be happy to play a decent campaign with or without voice acting. And I can appreciate if not every NPC had a voice. What is it you hope to cover?

    Lance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two main companions have a romance. The male is completely voiced for about 3 rest scenes, and in game. The female will be as well.

    The rest is all NWN1 style and I can add more or use less voices as I want. I want to get as many people as I can willing to do 5 lines to fill it out. I'll stop when the interest dwindles. There is no work to do at all for me on these lines. BG2 style coverage which is just an opener or importan line so you get a sense of how the voice sounds when you read the rest.

    If you have 5 lines to spare, contact me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I refuse ... oh new area designer ... ;)

    Mind you, my acting skills are probably worse than my area design skills! LOL! However, if you want to take a risk, I'll try five lines out for you. :)

    Lance.

    ReplyDelete