Mar 24, 2010

Modding Twilight

It's getting close to the end so I took a quick run through of the game so far. A lot of things are slightly delayed, and one broken when it comes to conversatitonal triggers. They are totally incompatible if you arent fully up to 1.23 patch so I guess I will look into those before my final modding push.

I found a really nice screenshot of the 2nd to last area that really kind of gives the high-fantasy theme, with the horizon that seems to lead into limitless possibilities. So here it is.

5 comments:

  1. That almost looks like HDR fog because it's bright. It looks really good and "high fantasy" like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eguintir,

    That is a good screenshot. :)

    Lance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you using Ovocean's "exquisite daynight" settings? It's bright like that and Ovoceans settings are great, I use a variation myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No but the name sounds familiar. I believe he did the complete tree/plant recolouring which I override the campaign with. The fog I did myself and the day/night settings were whatever the prefab area was set to. I changed the textures and some of the hills but the outer objects were untouched.

    ReplyDelete